First placed in Singapore: 1930
Originally stood in Jade House, the house and garden of the Aw family in Tanglin Road. The sculptures were donated to the National Museum by the Aw Family (part of the same donation that included their jade collection?). The three animals were later placed in front of the National Museum of Singapore for many years, up through 2001 at least when these photographs were taken. Warning! The date here is approximate, it has not been verified yet.
Patron: Aw Boon Haw and Aw Boon Par, donated by their families to the National Museum
Last updated: Jul-20-2021